Xbox controller

forshaug

Guest Alan Lawrance

Hi -- yes, we'll have full support for gamepads. Won't be ready Day 1 for Early Access, but we'll be listening to feedback to help us prioritize this feature.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please Please Please, If you are adding XBOX controller support please consider adding in Playstation controller support as well. I am sure I am not alone here when I say I am fed up to my back teeth with the amount of games out there that only support a single controller. I am sure I am not alone when I say this but I detest the layout of a XBOX controller as I find it immensely uncomfortable to use. I am also sick and tired of having to use third party programs to interpret a Playstation controller into a XBOX controller as well.

• 3 weeks later...
I use xpadder with a 360 controller and it works great.

As do I. It works well. Xpadder also adds some customization functionality like 'turbo' for those annoying QTEs. :)

Also, for those considering this, Xpadder will work with any controller as far as I can tell. Great for other games as well. Some 'punkbuster' type systems can prevent if from working but that seems rare.

xpadder_zpsa884e917.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought a controller basically just to play this game. It's an afterglow xbox 360. I was really excited, the d-pad could have the gun, flare, and lantern. But I'm getting frustrated with the freeware used to map controls. I'm thinking I should get x-padder...It seems like the easiest one to use. Other configuration things are really difficult for me, since I don't know what the sliders and z-axis would be. Compatibility would make my life so much easier right now.

Archived