Keep audio active multi-screen window mode

rat_whiskers

I've got two screens, and I've been playing the U5 beta in window mode. When I pop out of the game onto the rest of the desktop, the game continues playing and is active, but the audio cuts out. Is there any way to keep that audio going in window mode even if the game's not the active window anymore?

I would think the issue would be that the game keeps playing while you switch to the desktop/ another window.

No, its for those situations where I'm waiting out a storm or a wolf or something, and I don't have a bed or a bedroll to do a rest move, so I just let the game roll on while I'm browsing in another window or something while waiting out a storm or a wolf (usually I'm in an ice fishing hut). It's kinda cheating but it's also a game so...

When you are in fullscreen mode and minimize the game, then it keeps playing audio too.

Not for me. The game keeps going (calories count down, weather progresses, etc) but the audio cuts out. I can see where that would be the desired result of shifting the active window, but being able to listen to the storm and hear when it dies off would be nice.

It may not count as an issue. It might be more of a, "This would be nice to have if it's not too hard to implement," kind of requests.

Archived