sli supported?

Nebula

im sure this is posted or addressed elsewhere but i couldn't find it with the diggin around i did. i was just wondering if sli is supported or not. i have 780tis and was wondering if i could get away with using them both. so far i haven't seen any load onn my second card. do i need sli for this game? not at all, but i have it so why not use it right? again i apologize if this has been addressed already and i missed it. thx for any info

maybe mine is then. evga percision shows one card running at like 40 percent load with a fan speed of 35 percent. maybe the other one is under the same load and percision is communicating with the game properly so its not displaying the values. i thot it was odd i was getting 90 plus fps with one card. maybe thats it. if anyone has any other input plz post. if anyone has gotten sli to work let me know what u did so i can try it and count that p[ossiblity out. ty

I'll have to download that program and check it out. I also haven't updated precision in a while so if it is indeed communicating improperly that may be why. I haven't had enough time off work lately to really sit down and mess with it but Thx for your suggestions. And as I said before anyone else plz feel free to chime in with any info u may have

so ive had some time to mess with it and it doesnt appear to be working in either dx9 or dx11 with vysnc on or off. ive tried forcing frame rendering 1 and 2 and still nothing, altho when its on 2 i get some slight stutter now and then. i guess ill download a third party program and see if it reports anything different. i am beginning to get a bit irritated tho. i dont really wanna bother playing it if i cant get it to work. silly i know. but i dont like it when my stuff doesn't work properly and i cant figure out why =[

Archived