windows10

sithcatt

Can someone please for the love of god just answer this one mamma jamma question? Is it compatible with Windows10? Ive put like 5 or 6 threads on the steam forums with no one answering. I bought the game and the exe says its missing, or steam will do nothing when I press start or if I spam the play button it will say preparing to launch for 2 seconds, then nothing. Ive tried all the fixes. I just wanna know, is it Windows10?

Also, the exe is there, its not missing, if anyone is wondering.

Can someone please for the love of god just answer this one mamma jamma question? Is it compatible with Windows10? Ive put like 5 or 6 threads on the steam forums with no one answering. I bought the game and the exe says its missing, or steam will do nothing when I press start or if I spam the play button it will say preparing to launch for 2 seconds, then nothing. Ive tried all the fixes. I just wanna know, is it Windows10?

Also, the exe is there, its not missing, if anyone is wondering.

I use the Windows 10 Tech Review and TLD is working fine for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I am on Windows 10 also, build 9860 and everything works fine.

Windows 10 has a integrated security systems that prevents the execution of changed files. In short: This error does not happen if you really bought the game. Your version seems to be pirated and that's why the error occurs.

Archived