TarjaS - Funniest/strangest bits

TarjaS

I probably won't be uploading full gameplay videos, but I am going to record some of my gameplays and upload the more interesting bits. Like the one below. I just wanted to leave the Camp Office, but the wolves had other ideas.

[bBvideo 560,340:2nj9ijdf]

[/bBvideo]

The audio has nasty echoes (and you can hear my sniffles), because I didn't realize the program would use the webcam mic, if I had no external one connected.

So now the wolves aren't even scared of fire? It should have burned for going that close to the fire. Well, at least it used the opening in the wall this time. Those noises were really unsettling. I knew it was somewhere outside and not seeing it was the worst thing. I've had a similar experience in this same place before, but at that time, I heard strange snorting sounds, which turned out to be a deer.

[bBvideo 560,340:6lyii3qk]

[/bBvideo]

I loved that we could see the wolf passing by through the window. Once they spot you within their fight or flight zone, fires and flares are not enough -- they want to play dinner time licky face nibbles. :shock:

(the one chance might have been to hopefully scare him off by throwing a lit flare at the doorway before he entered -- but once he saw you, he was just too excited and had to rush in to give you happy woofy hugs)

I really have the worst luck with the wolves, but at least one arrived just at the right moment, so I didn't need to go out in the blizzard for long. This game is still going and I'm stuck in the Camp Office due to another blizzard after a relatively calm night.

[bBvideo 560,340:tbpcdil8]

[/bBvideo]

The disappearing lantern and fuel. Things were finally going well after all the trouble with the wolves (the previous video), but of course it was too good to continue. Still, I'm currently over 10 days into this one.

[bBvideo 560,340:zqg8uhyt]

[/bBvideo]

Guest Alan Lawrance

I'm enjoying your video with commentary Tarja! The issue with the wolf and the Camp Office is still present in v.103, so you can take advantage of that for a while longer. :) Promise it will be fixed eventually though. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Once before I have managed to come back from 1% condition, but that was before the special effects for under 10% were introduced, so the sense of urgency was even greater here. This situation was a result of a prolonged search for the secret bunker, which I didn't manage to find.

[bBvideo 560,340:2gaf5811]

[/bBvideo]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived