Denyo`s guiding videos of The Long Dark gameplay

Denyo

It was about a month ago,as I promiced to wrote a post about what we should not do in game.But,there is so much stuff to write about,so I could not have time,or I would get lost in between lines and forget many things,which I would like to write down.So,instead,I decided to make YouTube short video episodes(10 min each).

After I will end my current run(either I reach goal,be bored or I die),I will start new game in stalker and from first step into wilderness I will make introduction videos about how to play it best and what should be avoided.I dunno,how long will my current run lasts,but as soon I will be ready for new game,I will make announcement under this post and give a link to my channell.

So,stay tunned and expect...hmm,I dunno,what you should expect. :lol: :lol: I hope my videos will be at least tinny help or just funny. :) I downloaded Bandicam just for this purpose,to make videos.Coz I realy want to help players to start understanding this awesome game and enjoy in it,as I do.Without constant fear of those cute wolves,who are way too much hated by side of players.

• 2 months later...

[bBvideo 560,340:wms3or2b]

[/bBvideo]

Ok...here is my first video uploaded to YouTube. :D:D

First of first: I am not experienced in making videos,as this one is very first video I made ever. :oops: So,I appologize in advance for bad quality of videos,as I`m still in process of learning how to make them.After all,important is only purpose of videos and that is: I want to share with wide TLD audience my way of playing this awesome game and show,what I had learned by myself,by doing mistakes,with help from other players of TLD game,etc...

Second: At the moment there is no audio support on my videos,but only voiceless playtroughs.In time I will get mycrophone and learn how to make audio supported videos with detailed explanations of my actions,thinking and tips.

Those videos won`t be actuall guides,but only a way of playing game from ordinary player with some experience in game.All playtroughs will be in hardest mode,Stalker.

You can check my upcoming videos on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe5Gr5 ... KE6vzEjydQ

I don`t aim for likes and subscribers.For me biggest reward will be,if I will be able to help any player to understand better this game and to enjoy in playing it.At start I would not upload much videos,but they will be regularly uploaded,as much free time alows me.Trough time I will get more aknowledge about making videos as well when winter time comes,there will be more free time and more videos will come.

I appologize in advance also for my bad english,as it is not my primary one.I appreciate any comments below my videos,any constructive critics,tips and exchange of opinions.

I hope some of my future videos will be interesting at least. :) Thank you all for consideration and stay tunned. ;)

[bBvideo 560,340:3p7k55kn]

[/bBvideo]

Here comes my second video. :D This one is abit better. :) I`m getting better and better every day. :) Take a look and I hope at least one of you will find it interesting. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Check out my new video about wolves avoidance. :) If you like my videos,you can subscribe as well or leave comment,give like or dislike. :) I hope you enjoy watching,at least. :)

[bBvideo 560,340:28fm60kb]

[/bBvideo]

Archived