4th Difficulty Between Pilgrim and Voyager

Aramike

I'll admit, I'm just not a big fan of such constantly aggressive wildlife. As such, the wolves in Voyager tend to turn me off. On the other hand, Voyager is far more of a struggle to find consumables to survive than Pilgrim, and that's something I am a HUGE fan of.

Any chance of a getting a difficulty level with toned-down/non-aggressive wildlife while maintaining the desperation of Voyager?

Adding another difficulty level leads to players wanting even more granularity. The devs said they're constantly working on wolves.

I'd like an update that's just balancing. When items, mechanics, bugs, locations, etc. come with an update it's not that clear how these affect balance. I suppose this is not a choice because you need a strict timeline to make sure you release on time.

Perhaps a different route then would be a wildlife setting and an environment setting selectern separately. Without trying to make everyone happy this could at least cover a range of folks who have different preferences on how to experience the game.

Archived