#384 Screenshot-bug?

electrix

dd358999_ss.png

Gigantic screenshots this time, maybe a zero too much? The game crashed multiple times when trying to use the screenshot-function in the game. One screenshot is between 20MB and 40MB in filesize!

Edit: I wonder.. Maybe this has something to do with my resolution 2560x1600 (16:10) and that you have a separate setting for 16:10 that has an error?

Edit 2: I forgot to mention that this is when using the F10 High resolution screenshot. But still.. isn't 10240x6000px unnecessary large?

Gigantic screenshots this time, maybe a zero too much? The game crashed multiple times when trying to use the screenshot-function in the game. One screenshot is between 20MB and 40MB in filesize!

Edit: I wonder.. Maybe this has something to do with my resolution 2560x1600 (16:10) and that you have a separate setting for 16:10 that has an error?

Edit 2: I forgot to mention that this is when using the F10 High resolution screenshot. But still.. isn't 10240x6000px unnecessary large?

I'm still using v.156 but it's the same for me here. The game usually crashes (or freeze for several seconds) when taking a F10 high resolution screenshot. I'm using the common resolution 1920×1080 (16:9). The problem is the file size of these screenshots (around 20MB) is so big, especially when compared to the F12 default steam screenshots (non high resolution) which are about 300kb in file size.

The reason it is crashing, could be because the screenshot IS very big.

F8: normal res screenshot with debug info

F9: normal res screenshot

F10: 16x res screesshot, with HUD disabled

So its 16x a normal screenshot, this has happened before, and I thought they had fixed it. Dave will come in and see if its a issue or is on the list.

Archived