#346 Gender changed while drinking immediately after loading

Shaesi

This has happened to me 4 times now. It's doesn't affect the gameplay in any way but it was a little weird to hear my female character with a male voice, even if it was only for a few seconds.

I was playing as a female character and right after loading the game (to continue saved game) the first action I did was drinking. The voice sound while drinking was a male voice. After that, my character's voice was a female voice again for the rest of the gameplay.

I think this occurs always if you try to reproduce it: playing as a female character, sleeping to save the game making sure you have something to drink in your backpack, go to the menu, quit the game and close it. Restart the game, load your saved game, open your backpack and drink something. The voice sound will be a male voice.

Yes, it's only right after loading, so I'm guessing too that game assume the player to be a male at first. The rest of the gameplay was just fine with a female voice even when drinking water. I've changed the post title to make that more clear.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived