Word of Mouth

CuteBeaver

So far I have been astonished at how many of my friends are slowly picking up this game.

First it was just me, and I convinced a few friends to try it. That was it though, as many refused for a wait and see approach. However whats really sealed the deal is the online streamers, and the "lets play" you tubers. The anxiety many of my gamer buddies have about EA games slowly melts away when they can watch steamers having a good time. Slowly there has been a steady uptick of more, and more of my friends list buying into Early Access TLD.

Has anyone else noticed an increased/ rise in interest as well?

I think the Monthly Updates also appear to be generating allot of welcomed Hype.Goodjob Hinterland your getting more attention in quiet conversations between us players. I hope you can keep these monthly updates going even if they are tiny to keep interest alive and people talking. Its working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With each update they continue to improve, make new updates every week or two and while they break one or two things they fix it in the next update and bring us 10-12 new things each time. It is a really good dev team, and a really unique product. I love this game and am excited at the sophistication of the modeling.

Archived