Before (a caveman tribe survival game)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've been watching this game for several months, and I'm very interested to see how it develops. It's definitely got a lot of potential, and I like what I've seen of the art style. The music is also pretty awesome - A lady named Jenny Minton has composed everything they've shared so far, with some vocal assistance from her father, which is kind of neat.

Bill Lowe (creator) was at GDC this year, and actually posted about it on their blog in March. The game is still being developed, I think they're just keeping certain cards rather close to the chest for now.

• 1 month later...
I've been watching this game for several months, and I'm very interested to see how it develops. It's definitely got a lot of potential, and I like what I've seen of the art style. The music is also pretty awesome - A lady named Jenny Minton has composed everything they've shared so far, with some vocal assistance from her father, which is kind of neat.

Bill Lowe (creator) was at GDC this year, and actually posted about it on their blog in March. The game is still being developed, I think they're just keeping certain cards rather close to the chest for now.

Good to hear it is still on the table. I am rather excited about this one too.

Archived