Desktop Long Dark image

I have tried but whatever program I choose I cannot resize the image here [redacted] to a 1920x1080 version without ruining the quality. I wish to use it as a desktop background. If someone could do it for me and upload it Imgur, Mediafire or whatever then post it here, that you cool. :D

There are a couple of images in this thread - Which one are you looking for specifically?

I took 3 of the larger images towards the top of the thread myself, and still have the original files. If it's one I captured, I'd be happy to share it with you.

**Also, the thread you posted had links to a cracked version of the game. I don't think you intended to share this, so I've removed the link from your post. Please watch out for things like this in the future to avoid a warning or ban! Thanks!

I thought that might be what you were referring to.

I have a high res copy of that, but it's unfortunately formatted as a poster, so there was no way to fit the entire image with the logo and so forth.

I cropped it down to 1920x1080 for you though. You can find that image here, if you like.

Hope that helps!

(PS - Welcome to the forums!)

Archived