Kickstarter Backer

alan_bateson

Hi there,

I am a kickstarter backer. I did have an account on the old forums but I haven't been on it much. I tried to access the forums today but it wouldn't let me in and when I clicked the forgot password button, it didn't recognise any of my details. So it left me no choice but to create a new one because I saw somewhere it said it may have been deleted for not using it much.

Password resets were sent out a few months ago when the new board version was set up. The old usernames needed to be entered all lowercase and deleting underscore characters [they're fine to use here, though you can use spaces instead of underscores on this board -- but that login difference was needed due to the conversion requirements].

Anyhow, no worries -- I switched your backer status, access, and previous posts over to your new account, and deactivated your old one.

You can go to your User COntrol Panel to change your display name, settings, and other details now.

Welcome back to the board :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there Admins - I have a similar problem...I've created a new forum account just now (i don't THINK I had an old one?) and I'm a kickstarter backer ($110 CAD digital tier) and wasnt sure if I actually needed to sign up via some way else so my rewards are linked to my profile? Also, I think I should have Alpha access? Sorry, I would have sorted this earlier, but there's been a huge family emergency over the past 6 months or so - i imagine I may have missed the relevant updates etc!

Hope you can help?

Really looking forward to the game :)

Dave Hatton (my e-mail address used on this forum is the same for kickstarter if you need it?)

Hi there Admins - I have a similar problem...I've created a new forum account just now (i don't THINK I had an old one?) and I'm a kickstarter backer ($110 CAD digital tier) and wasnt sure if I actually needed to sign up via some way else so my rewards are linked to my profile? Also, I think I should have Alpha access? Sorry, I would have sorted this earlier, but there's been a huge family emergency over the past 6 months or so - i imagine I may have missed the relevant updates etc!

I've deactivated your old forum account, and switched the status and access levels (including the private alpha testers section) to this new one for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey There,

I am having a similar issue. Trying to figure this out.. not sure what to do.

I am a kickstarter backer, and should have beta access starting today (aug 22) . I'm not sure if my account has been linked to my backer status/badge/etc .

Hopefully you can help straighten this out..

Thanks in advance.

Yes, another one here!

I have just registered for the first time here and I am a backer with beta access ($40 tier) so I was wondering how to get the beta today and then thought I might have to register here..

If someone could help me out so I can get playing then I'd be very grateful! Thanks!

Same story here as a few comrades above... might have had a previous account, but my details weren't recognised and so I've created myself a new account so I can report a bug I spotted in the version made available today/yesterday (depending on your point of view).

When you get a chance, please would you link me up to my backer status and, if necessary, deactivate any previous version of me.

Thanks!

Edit: no sooner posted than I sudden appear to be granted backer status. Thanks for that! I guess just deactivating any previous version of me would be the only outstanding thing. :)

Hi there,

I am a kickstarter backer. I did have an account on the old forums but I haven't been on it much. I tried to access the forums today but it wouldn't let me in and when I clicked the forgot password button, it didn't recognise any of my details. So it left me no choice but to create a new one because I saw somewhere it said it may have been deleted for not using it much.

I'm having the same issue, just made a new account because I was unable to log in using the method described in the e-mail. :?

Hinterland is aware of the Steam issue, and are in the process of having the Steam key issue corrected. As soon as it's fixed, one of the Hoterland devs will likely post here -- or if I hear from the Hinterland team that Steam has fixed the issue, I'll also post the info right away here as well.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived