Request for Physical Rewards shipping info.

imymemine

Hello~

I'm backing 'The Long Dark' with $250 tier but have not received any of my physical items since official Update #41 on Jun 15 2014

(physical goods started being shipped out 7 month ago.)

[ My items ]

Signed 19 x 13 poster.

Signed exclusive 24" x 36" MOVIE-STYLE POSTER,

T-Shirt,

Paracord Survival Bracelet,

Signed Collector's Edition

I'd really appreciate it if you(Hinterland) check my stuffs & shipment then let me know asap.

(I aleady sent a message with same request on Kickstarter site 10 days ago, but no reply yet~!!)

• 4 months later...

Hi Hinterland team,

I have gotten an email with the Adress confirmation and I have answered that the Adress is correct. I haven´t received a confirmation that the goods are being shipped and I didnt receive anything since 2 weeks now. I have backed for the 1000$ tier, can you check how the shipment is going? :?:

Hi Hinterland team,

I have gotten an email with the Adress confirmation and I have answered that the Adress is correct. I haven´t received a confirmation that the goods are being shipped and I didnt receive anything since 2 weeks now. I have backed for the 1000$ tier, can you check how the shipment is going? :?:

Hey! Please shoot an email over to info[at]hinterlandgames.com

They'll be able to give you some help regarding shipping and physical rewards there!

Hi again,

I have tried to contact them through their email adress twice now but havent received anything for almost a week and the Adress confirmation Email is over two weeks old. I already gotten the Hinterland logo from them before so Im not sure what to do anymore. :( :(

Looking into it! Will do my best to get you some information today.

Here's an update.

I was told you were contacted directly today, but I wanted to share this information for others that might have the same question.

We have physical rewards rolling out on an ongoing basis, and as long as you're all paid up on your shipping and your address is confirmed, everything is okay and you're in the queue to have your package sent to you. We have hundreds of packages and one person shipping all of them, so we'll definitely do our best to get them out as quickly as possible. We really appreciate everyone's patience!

I sent an e-mail back in April asking to confirm my shipping address for physical goods but have yet to receive a reply.

Can you check on this for me aswell please? :)

Yep! My above post is for anyone waiting on physical rewards. We'll get them to you as soon as we can and appreciate the patience!

Archived