Physical Goods

lauren

I see a post that relates to this...but it's over a month old.

It notes that physical goods started going out "about a month ago" from a July 24th post. It's now September 14th. Are there some tiers that are simply not being shipped yet?

Did any other backers of the $150 tier receive their backer rewards?

If an admin could provide an estimated timeline I'd be really grateful

Cheers,

Lauren

...you know that moment...4 months later...when you realize you had a typo and it bothers you so much you need to fix it...yeah that just happened.

I just stopped in to see if there was an update in the thread with the aforementioned July 24th post and saw this thread, so I might as well post here.

I think my pledge tier was around $250 (US). I think I read somewhere in Kickstarter that the physical goods are to be expected sometime during this October. Could anyone at Hinterland confirm if this is a reasonable expectation? Thank you!

I'm super excited to hang the various pieces of art on my wall :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Relax. They'll get to you when the quality is tested and shipping details are made sure.

Although I share the same concern about mailing address. I just simply can't remember if I gave my address at some point, but since I've moved about a month ago to a new apartment, I'd like to make sure that my details are up-to-date.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Relax. They'll get to you when the quality is tested and shipping details are made sure.

Although I share the same concern about mailing address. I just simply can't remember if I gave my address at some point, but since I've moved about a month ago to a new apartment, I'd like to make sure that my details are up-to-date.

I hear you on this, and I'm not overly worried...but it would be nice to be given even the roughest of estimated dates; having said that though...I work in the game industry too...so I understand the tight lips on delivery dates (dlc, ship dates, all that glorious stuff), but it doesn't mean I have to like it when I'm on the other end of it! :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived