Cheers mates!

Skitfaced

Hello Hinterland community! I am a scholar and a highly dignified gentleman if I do say so myself. ;)

My main time-killers are music production, video editing (usually for friends), and I've done some digital artwork using Blendr and Cinema 4D.

My father (who is also on the forums) and I go on many camping trips and fishing trips and once in a while gold panning, and game tracking. 

I have been in a few conversations with indie game developers, and I am still expanding my current knowledge on software development.

So if anyone need help with anything in regards to media, give me a shout! :excited:

I see you like coffee, eh? Takes the edge off and helps in the game too! Welcome to The Looooong Dark, grasshopper! ;)

I'll have to get some tips from you on Sony Vegas and OBS! I'd like to add titles and captions and transitions and speed up time on my videos. Do you know about the videos forum here? Some of mine are there. Sorry I'm not expert on time lapse and my most exciting video, I screwed up the audio so you could only hear my commentary but not the terrific bear growling sound effects which are just awesome!

On 3/5/2016 at 8:56 PM, SteveP said:

I see you like coffee, eh? Takes the edge off and helps in the game too! Welcome to The Looooong Dark, grasshopper! ;)

I'll have to get some tips from you on Sony Vegas and OBS! I'd like to add titles and captions and transitions and speed up time on my videos. Do you know about the videos forum here? Some of mine are there. Sorry I'm not expert on time lapse and my most exciting video, I screwed up the audio so you could only hear my commentary but not the terrific bear growling sound effects which are just awesome!

For sure! Anything for the media :D Just send over the video files to pixelmafiagame@gmail.com

Archived