1000 Days in the Dam: An exercise in inventory control

Drifter Man

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Drifter Man said:

Day 954 (844th day in the Dam)

After 956 days, 12 hours and 29 minutes survived, 2,810,012 Cal expended, 2431 km walked, 274 successful repairs made, 261 bow and 28 rifle shots taken, 53 wolves, 3 bears, 196 deer and 1943 rabbits killed, over 4 tons of meat harvested and consumed, 397 fires started, 12 cases of food poisoning, 1 of hypothermia (deliberately induced for testing), 11 of bloodloss and 1 of intestinal parasites,

I decided to park this sandbox for good and discover other aspects of this amazing game.

Well, I can't pretend not to be a tad disappointed about that! (For myself, entirely: I totally understand why you've decided to move on.)

It's been a fascinating and highly entertaining journey and you've earned yourself a place in TLD folklore! Many congratulations.

Please do write more about about your future adventures - I'm sure lots of people would enjoy reading.

While is sad to see this thread ending, I'm sure you'll find another interesting ocupation in TLD to keep your audience hooked in. 

You still have most of PV and TWM to explore... maybe on a harder difficulty set up? Interloper is incredible for short and intense playthroughs! ;) 

Have fun and see you around!

On 12/17/2016 at 4:07 AM, nicko said:

oh really are you sure? I thought it was for one game play? im at 415 days in my game still have not got it and i have played many other game plays that would well total over 500. odd. I wonder if it is because i deleted older game plays/saves! that's all i can think of.

I have the same deal, its not registering some of my older games

On 11/17/2016 at 2:52 PM, Pillock said:

You don't want tips, but how about a general warning? (nothing specific, no locations mentioned)

Hidden Content

I second that!

It is dangerous, but I love the Pleasant Valley map.  Though it is a good idea to make the occasional road marker with used flares and put up some keep alive caches. :)

• cekivi locked this topic
  • cekivi unlocked this topic
  • cekivi locked this topic

Archived