OFFICIAL MERCH

Raphael van Lierop

• Hinterland

Hello all,

We're happy to announce we've just launched the Official Merch store for Hinterland. Get your hands on a t-shirt, hoodie, mug, and other great Hinterland and The Long Dark-branded goods.

www.hinterlandstore.com

We'll be adding more items over time, so if you don't see what you're looking for yet, make sure you visit regularly!

- The Hinterland Team

YESSSS! The art looks great and can't wait to get my hands on the mug!

Will you be adding more shirt sizes or colors? I'm hoping for larger shirt sizes than what's offered, especially if they run small. (and the shop says there's only a few of some sizes left already! :shock: Is that true?)

ETA: P.S. - You make a lovely model, Raph!

Oh crap... How did you guys know I need a new hatchet?!? :lol:

I'll add it to the list of things to save up for, my funds are currently, uhm... "occupied" and a buddy just called me and told me he found a truck transmission I've been looking for for a loong time...

Might have to order a mug....

And Bill, that snow globe idea is beyond cool!

Sam

I would love a [glow=red]TLD[/glow]T-shirt! XXL size or larger! Perfect yule season gift and free advertising! PM me for my shipping address! ;-) Looks like I'm going to have to wait for a TLD design on a T shirt. How about some baseball caps? or patches we can have sewn on a cap? There are places that will do a custom hat design but not if it is a copyrighted image. Information on the webstore should include weight of material because obviously for that price, it should be a high quality one. I have a wool sweater; it would be really nice to simply have a TLD patch to sew on it. I'd like to see more variety of potential designs for a patch and perhaps we could rank what looks best. You guys have fantastic art work so something a little better than the hatchet logo would be a worthy goal! Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the game, I think the posters are awesome. So it seems logical to support you guys and order one. :)

However: 40 USD for international shipping (to Germany)? For a poster?

Sorry, but no. That's just waaaaay too much it's almost twice the price of the poster! :(

Hope there will be other options as time goes by.

I love the game, I think the posters are awesome. So it seems logical to support you guys and order one. :)

Sorry, but no. That's just waaaaay too much it's almost twice the price of the poster! :(

Our posters currently ship flat, and this certainly increases shipping costs a bit. We've been able to lower the cost of shipping recently, but are still working on ways to make shipping even more cost effective.

Our posters currently ship flat, and this certainly increases shipping costs a bit. We've been able to lower the cost of shipping recently, but are still working on ways to make shipping even more cost effective.

It's perfectly acceptable to roll posters up and send them in a tube. That should bring the costs down significantly.

Better would be a (re)distributor in Europe, but obviously not necessarily feasible.

I still want to have that poster, because I still think it's awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
Any idea when the shirts will be back in stock?

Yes, this is my question. When will the shirts be available again? I really want one ;)

Sorry I don't have an exact date, but they'll be back in the very near future. We'll be sure to make announcements once we've restocked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was in the market for a hatchet anyway. I'm going to try to order that Wetterlings Hatchet ASAP.

EDIT: Looks like it's back ordered. :(

Also, I'm fond of beanies. Hopefully those will be available in the future. ;)

Archived