!Fix! the 'jumping Tabs'...pls!

Foxen

It's extremely annoying for me to see these Tabs 'jumping' from one Side to the other while searching Drawers and stuff.

Please DEVs...FIX that Tab to one Side. :?

there is nothing jumping... the tab is highlighted for the container that you are removing things from in your first picture and the tab is highlighted for your backpack in your second picture. the tab always displays in the upper right hand portion of the inventory page. When you open any container, you have the opportunity to view all items, using the backpack icon, or view those items by category by selecting any of the other icons. When you change "views," between container and backpack the tab may appear to "jump," but it isn't. The tab is merely highlighted for the active side that you are working in.

...there is nothing jumping...

Look at the Pictures and read how they're named...then you'll see what's ment... ;)

I did look at the pictures and I am not sure what you think I missed. in the first picture you are looking in a container that can hold up to 20 kilos of goods that has stuff in it. in the second picture you are looking at a container that can only hold up to 15 kilos of goods that is currently empty. I am sorry, but what is it that I am missing here if anything?

Did you notice my red rectangulars?

They highlight the (obviously different) Position(s) of the Tabs...and they're changing everytime you click from one Container to the other...and that's what I ment with 'jumping'.

I just would like to have such a 'Menu' fixed to one Position because if you have selected an Item in one of these Containers, it's allready highlighted...so there's no need for the Tabs to change to one side or the other (to show you in which Container you have selected something).

It's just irritating (at least for me...) that one has to 'search' for the tabs to use them instead of having them in a specific place at all times.

or learn how to navigate like everyone else when something is change... no offence but id rather have devs work on the game the something someone just dosnt want to take the time to learn its an Alpha learn to adjust we all have to i had a hissy over the sprint bar i learn to play with it the menu along with other things have changed. so deal with it..

i think OP is saying they would like to see the filter menu to always show on both sides?

Not sure why and what difference it would make as long as its available when you do click on either your kit or the container you access. Also even if it did display on both sides you can only access and filter/sort one of them at a time.

i.E the left window is your current Kit that you carrying. the right window is the container your accessing.

so whatever kit/container window you click on you get an option of menu buttons to sort/filter them.

Well ok...the sprint Bar did make Sense to the game, therefor that was necessary in a way.

But this is just senseless (I've allready explained why...) and it's just confusing (allready explained that too...).

In my opinion it would have been better to put the efford something like this takes into fixing 'long term bugs' instead of changing an allready (and at least for me...good!) 'functioning System'.

It was good as it was...no need to (and no sense in...) change(ing) it...

Well ok...the sprint Bar did make Sense to the game, therefor that was necessary in a way.

But this is just senseless (I've allready explained why...) and it's just confusing (allready explained that too...).

In my opinion it would have been better to put the efford something like this takes into fixing 'long term bugs' instead of changing an allready (and at least for me...good!) 'functioning System'.

It was good as it was...no need to (and no sense in...) change(ing) it...

Not sure what the sprint bar has relevance to this topic? but either way you get the filter options above the kit or container you are clicking on or not. what is so wrong with that?

Also I couldn't really understand the rest of your most recent post. Maybe just move on :)

Archived