forum badge

hunglasx

hi, I saw that you guys created a new badge which is for early access backers. I am the one of this guys and I requested for joining this group on user control panel but seems like there is no group leader yet to accept my joining request. when will I have this badge?

have a nice day all!

• 1 year later...
I'm looking for my badge as a Backer also! Already "applied" for the group in the profile options section.

I don't see any Kickstarter ID matching your Forum ID (the Backer level would be assigned to your original forum account in case this is a newer one). I checked, and there is no old KS assigned account associated with your current email either. You would need to PM or email me your original KS username, email used, and Backer level.

I also checked the Steam Early Access pre-order list [only those who preordered on Steam before Sept 22nd 2014 get the Steam badge], and again found no match to your current forum ID.

"Applying For Groups" is not really used anymore since all the public group areas are open to all now.

• 5 months later...
Hi admin I bought the game and been wanting to have the alpha access badge and i will PM my steam account to you! So hope i can register for that membership thanks!

As already explained in the private message response: the Steam Early Access pre-order list [only those who preordered on Steam before Sept 22nd 2014 get the Steam badge].

If you pre-purchased the early access before that date, please contact Bethany so that she can verify the information.

NOTE: The Early Access forum badge does not grant additional forum access areas, it's strictly a recognition of those who pre-purchased the game before it was available on Steam.

Archived