conflic with UPS program. [Low Priority]

BezoLS

so i have gamatronics UPS, that have USB that transfer data to app UPSmartserver,

(the os(win7) recognize this device like game controller)

when this program running in background it cause bug with the game that it get auto click from this device like i pushing button on my controller.

pretty sure it's not something important to handle with that, and it's easy to fix just by closing this program, but something you should know. :)

just if you want to know how it look >

Do you use a controller to play or M/KB? if you're using M/KB you can go to the options and turn off gamepad, this should prevent the issue for you.

Is this the case in other games? If windows 7 is recognizing it as a controller that leads me to think that it's an OS issue with the gamatronics.

If this isn't happening with other games, then it does seems that it's an issue with TLD and your OS thinking this is a controller. We have some changes to how controllers are supported in the coming update so hopefully with those changes it will stop it from thinking it's a controller pressing a button.

Jeremy

well i play both with m/kb and controller. and no i never had any issue with other games when i played with controller.

the os recognizing it as "WayTech USB-RS232 Interface(1.0) Buad rate 2400bps" and i controller settings.

as far i remember this the first time that i had this kind of issue but as i mention i don't think it so much a issue maybe 1% of the world have this UPS and run this program :)

Archived