Pre Ordering Questions

lunarman

Hey I have a few questions about the pre ordering process. Is there any way to get into the beta that releases in August? So are the "bundles" going to be available in September when the game is put onto steam? Or should I buy one now if I want the bundle? Also is there any other payment option? I have the money for it, I just don't know what the amazon one is and I don't really use Paypal much. And just for clarification if I buy a bundle now I cannot play it until September correct? Also if I can get into the beta I would definitely upload it to my YouTube channel and maybe that would help you guys sell more copies? Just a thought lol

Thanks! Looking forward to playing!

Favoritism is all it is.

You get what you pay for lol 20$ for steam in September which no accurate date like the big budget games.

I would have rather not known about pre-ordering the game. Pay and get the product right away, not wait 5 to 6 weeks for it like in a poor country.

Oh well, that is how they set it up so we have to live with it this way unless they change it, which they probably won't at this time. With my preorder money and the others that preordered, it pays for the development of the finished game. How are we not backing the game If I may ask????

• Hinterland
Favoritism is all it is.

You get what you pay for lol 20$ for steam in September which no accurate date like the big budget games.

I would have rather not known about pre-ordering the game. Pay and get the product right away, not wait 5 to 6 weeks for it like in a poor country.

Oh well, that is how they set it up so we have to live with it this way unless they change it, which they probably won't at this time. With my preorder money and the others that preordered, it pays for the development of the finished game. How are we not backing the game If I may ask????

I feel pretty good about giving our KS and PayPal backers, who supported the game in its early phase and before many people knew about it or believed in it, first dibs to play the game before it has a wider release on Early Access. Yes, we could make more money by giving immediate access to pre-orders (many people have asked for this), but it's not fair for our backers.

Pre-ordering does not equal "backing". When you pre-order the game, you are paying now to get it later.

If you feel that pre-ordering is unfair and favouritism, you are welcome to wait to buy the game when it launches on Steam Early Access (second half of September), or not at all.

• Hinterland
Yea I guess Ill just wait until it is released to buy it. Although I am interested in the extra code, maybe I could do a giveaway. How long can I pre order? Is there a date that it cuts off?

Pre-ordering will be shut off when we launch on Steam Early Access, which will be in the second half of September. We'll be announcing the date next week.

• 4 weeks later...
Pre-ordering will be shut off when we launch on Steam Early Access, which will be in the second half of September. We'll be announcing the date next week.

Two questions :)

1) Is EA confirmed as of 22nd September?

2) Will price go up after pre-order will be closed?

Thanks and looking to play on 22nd, because the game looks what I was missing in other survival games!!! :D

Archived