Magical Floating Ice

Aelaera

qBcLvJu.png

5CuYsUy.png

Whilst on my way to the Forest Outlook in search of supplies, I noticed rather... odd, ice formations in mid air. To the best of my knowledge, these aren't natural occurrences, although maybe the messed up magnetic fields are causing water droplets to freeze in the air and create hanging formations of ice!

Looks like others have already reported this, but figured I'd add my own just in case it helps out any.... But it says my photos are too big to attach here to report it. All I did was the F8.... Both of them that I took of the problem are over 2MB.

Information up in the corner of it says V.258 VOYAGEUR (347.5, 94.4, 972.4) LAKEREGION

The screenshots are taken as .png which are not compressed. The easiest way I have found is to open the in screenshot in Windows Paint and "Save as" a .jpg. It takes the file size down quite a bit.

Or you can use IrfanView for example to cap the file size which sometimes can be exceptionally useful, not necessarily on these forums but generally speaking.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, so far from what I have played I love the game but I thought I should let you know of a bug I found (It is a very small art problem). On the path up to the Forestry Lookout about half way up there is a floating icicle. I am not sure what has caused this to happen but it has been there each play through. I know it is a very small bug I do not know if any one else has found this, but please keep up the great work.

ADMIN NOTE: Post merged to similar topic bug thread

Archived