NO TURORIAL!!! PLEASE HELP!!

dochunt

I don't know how to do any of the things necessary for survival. How do I do HONESTLY everything.... or just some BIG MUST KNOW things I'm dying so fast I'm so confused. The idea of the game has been a game dream and idea of mine since Nintendo was released.... (seriously that long) I can see the mass amounts of potential. I want to help give feedback as well as know how to play please help....

Thank you,

Fellow sirvivalist, hunter, fisherman, outdoorsman, and Combat Medic with the 101st airborne.

Lucas

Hey,dochunt! :) Wellcome to the forum! :D Happy to have you here. :D

Well...what concerns game guidance,it would be the best,that you search for player`s made guides on Steam and here,in forums.I know,it is hard to search among so many topics,but there is so much you can learn in game,that it would need probably small book to write,to explain everything. :D Just take your time and check arround for guides and explanations.Then you can come and give your feedback with your specyfic questions,and you will get answers on them.

On other hand,this game is made so,that your tutorial is gathering aknowledge trough your mistakes and deaths in game. :) That is the best part of this game: to learn from your mistakes and get experiences from dieing. :D

But,as I already mentioned,if you find you really have that hard times in game,just come here and ask anything specyfic you wanna know.

If you do streams of your game,you can also get alot of usefull tips from your wiewers.Many of us would gladly come and watch you playing and help you trough.So you could start really enjoying this awesome game.

Just hang on and don`t lose hope. :D You will see,after every succesfull survived hour in game,you will feel personal satisfaction and proudness of yourself. :) Then you will say:" Darn,am I good in this!!" :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to read more of you,mate! :)

I would start in easy mode, where the wildlife does not attack you. then just worry about finding food, water, shelter etc. you should find it a lot easier to survive. Also watch some youTube videos, plenty of tips available.

I don't know how to do any of the things necessary for survival. How do I do HONESTLY everything.... or just some BIG MUST KNOW things I'm dying so fast I'm so confused. The idea of the game has been a game dream and idea of mine since Nintendo was released.... (seriously that long) I can see the mass amounts of potential. I want to help give feedback as well as know how to play please help....

Thank you,

Fellow sirvivalist, hunter, fisherman, outdoorsman, and Combat Medic with the 101st airborne.

Lucas

Start in Pilgrim mode so that animal attacks are turned off. Look for food, clothing, tools, and supplies in buildings, which you find by wandering around. As a general rule of thumb, if you start at a high elevation, go down hill to find a stream, snow-covered road or path, or railroad tracks that might lead to a building. Making drinking water by starting a fire and clicking on the water drop icon. Find firewood by pressing TAB and select "Forage Firewood" (or something like that). You're probably already equipped with a few matches, but still need tinder and wood (or a book) to start a fire. That should get you started.

Archived