Reporting a Bug

When reporting a bug we ask that you be as thorough as possible as this makes it easier for us to reproduce the issue and get to fixing it.

We ask that you include the following things

1. Bug Name (The Title of the Thread)

2. Description (Be as Thorough as possible here)

3. Screenshots or Video (If relevant)

(Unfortunately Xbox doesn't have a way for us to use screenshots that post coordinates like we have for PC, but you are still able to take screenshots so we ask if you can or have them to post them) (I believe videos you can get if you're streaming, I could be wrong)

4. Visibility - How often does this occur, can you do this 100%, 50%, 25% of the time?

5. Also include the Version number as well (ex. Version .240) You'll find the version number at the top left of the main menu.

Thanks,

Jeremy

And the Hinterland Team

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I have been having a lot of fun with the game its very challenging and fun. But as of today I am having some issues. When I first logged on I lost everything that wasn't in my personal inventory, I have survived about 10 days now and had a lot of stock, when I loaded back into the Pleasant Vally Farm House it was like I had never been there before. I tried backing out and loading back into the game and same thing. I then went around the house and picked through it, exited the house and went back in and same thing, the house reset back to as if I had never been there before. So I tried re-installing the game to see if that would fix it; Same thing the only thing that saved was my personal inventory. I am using the Xbox One version .258. Any one else having these issues? Thanks for the help.

Archived