BEFORE YOU POST A BUG

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming onto the forums to report any issue you've found while playing the game and helping us make the game as bug free as possible while in Alpha.

Before you post an issue we'd ask that you take a look through this section and the Fixed sub section to see if your issue has already been reported or fixed already. This way we can prevent having loads of duplicates and help keep this section a bit more tidy.

Another thing is, we'd ask that you keep it to 1 issue per report. So if you found multiple issues that aren't related then please report them separately. If it's a bunch of spots you got stuck in in 1 region you can lump those together, but try to keep it to 1 issue per thread.

Thanks,

Jeremy

and the Hinterland Team

• 9 months later...

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I've been playing since about Christmas and it is one of the most addictive games I've played. There are many things I'd like to see, but most have been posted already. The biggest problem I have right now , since the latest version, is the 30 hour days. Please, please someone fix this. Thanks for the game.

Bud

Archived