Animals Everywhere!

Flik_Tripz

Saw my first bear today while exploring the Mystery Lake. I "noped" it out of there as fast as I could, well, not before looting the fishing hut of course. Speaking of the fishing hut, I was in one the previous night, scavenging for supplies. As I was looking through the drawers inside, I heard some footsteps crunching through the ice outside. I was honestly frozen stiff for a few seconds, almost certain a wolf was upon me. I bravely walked outside...and I see a deer looking at me, then it runs away. So yeah, that was pretty terrifying. Then later the next day I actually saw a wolf, and I wasn't sure what to do so I lit a flare and then threw an energy bar on the ground. Wolves like those right? Anyways, I legged it out of there back towards the logging camp...only to see another wolf patrolling the area. So then I decided to hike back to the trapper's homestead, checking everywhere for more wolves. Didn't find any. I did, however, find some old man's lichen (or whatever) so that's cool. I'm rambling in text aren't I? Should I write that? Eh, whatever. Where was I? Oh yes, I got to the homestead and finally got some rest from all the animals. There's my story so far. How's your day going? Or night, even.

Helo,Flik_Tripz. :) I really enjoyed reading your story. :) Please,fell free and continue writting your adventures in game.In this community stories are very wellcome and we love reading such interesting and funny stories,like yours was. :) Don`t be affraid or ashame to write it down the way you feel it.Here you will not get judgements and censors about writting and grammary...more unique and simple story is,more likable to read is. :)

I am sure Hinterland team members will also come forward to encourage you with posting in forums,so you will realise,this comunity is really so much friendly and interactive.

Wellcome to forums. :D

Thanks! I'm excited to be a part of a game community for once. It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!

We're excited to have you join us! We've had a pretty good time so far, I think.

Thanks for sharing, and welcome!

Archived