Maps?

DrMembrane

Thanks so much, I did find them and now I have a second map-related question. Is pleasant valley meant to be much harder than mystery lake. it seems there's much less stuff to scavange and seems to be much less cover form the wind or direction in the map.

Secondly, I can't find much in the way of map or other saplings in the Mystery lake map, are they only in the other two?

both saplings can be found in ML. Have always been in the same places for me, at least the maple saplings (location spoiler below). 2 maple saplings (together) and 2 separately located groups of 5 green birch saplings

[spoil]maples always seem to spawn just west of the deadfall area, in clear sight from the broken down hut there[/spoil]

Yes, Pleasant Valley is a bit more spaced out by design. It can absolutely prove more challenging for long-term survival if you're not prepared to spend more time exposed to the elements and learn to live off the land, as it will require you to do this a bit more than Coastal Highway and Mystery Lake.

And yes, saplings of both types can be found across all maps.

Archived