What program i need to play this game?

David Kmeto

Well, XP is past end of life and not supported by the game. You should be able to get it to run on DX9 for a bit until it goes DX11 all the way. Not sure if they will keep the DX9 bit once the game s done, the devs will have to cover that one.

First make sure you have the latest DX9 installed as well as your graphics drivers up to date. You might need to go with an outdated set from around the time before they moved on to DX10 and 11. Tweakforce is a good place to find them..

Also,If I remember correctly, there is an sp3 for xp you should install.. More for the security than anything else. Try updating those and then using the script in the games folder to launch the game in dx9 mode. Once you get all that sorted, post your result and we can go from there with trying to get the game running on your rig..

I think these suggested solutions (mostly, run the game in DX9 mode) should help you. As far as I know, DX11 will not run on Windows XP.

You can set the game to automatically launch in DX9 by following these steps.

If that doesn't solve your problem, let us know and we'll see if we can give you a bit more guidance.

Archived