Missing place in global ranking!

Nezrah

It could be rejected for a number of reasons, including if you used an old save copy [automatically nullifies and leaderboard credit], or if it's from an old save, or if it's not from a mode you're checking on the leaderboard, etc. Steam sometimes delays the leaderboard updates as well, so it may simply be a case of restarting both for it to pass through. :?

The most common one is using an old save copied back into the game [e.g. you made a backup copy of a save spot, and reused it if you died or didn't like the results of your current playthrough]. If by chance you did use an older save, then the leaderboard scoring is disabled. ;)

I don't think the devs have direct access to individual steam accounts to change the Steam Leaderboards, so if it's actually a bug they may not be able to do much if Steam doesn't allow them access. The game is still in alpha anyhow, so it's quite possible/likely the boards will be reset in the future as well. :(

It could be rejected for a number of reasons, including if you used an old save copy [automatically nullifies and leaderboard credit], or if it's from an old save, or if it's not from a mode you're checking on the leaderboard, etc. Steam sometimes delays the leaderboard updates as well, so it may simply be a case of restarting both for it to pass through. :?

The most common one is using an old save copied back into the game [e.g. you made a backup copy of a save spot, and reused it if you died or didn't like the results of your current playthrough]. If by chance you did use an older save, then the leaderboard scoring is disabled. ;)

I don't think the devs have direct access to individual steam accounts to change the Steam Leaderboards, so if it's actually a bug they may not be able to do much if Steam doesn't allow them access. The game is still in alpha anyhow, so it's quite possible/likely the boards will be reset in the future as well. :(

I didn't copy any save during entire game, and that's why I'm kinda angry about that. Global ranking was my big motivation to try harder and survive longer. God that sucks...

So instead of playing the hibernation game (gather all items in the game, boil 200L water, starve for 3 days, eat 1200 kcal, sleep 12 hours, starve for 3 days, eat 1200 kcal, sleep 12 hours, starve for 3 days, eat 1200 kcal, sleep 12 hours, starve for 3 days, eat 1200 kcal, sleep 12 hours, starve for 3 days, eat 1200 kcal, sleep 12 hours, starve for 3 days, eat 1200 kcal, sleep 12 hours, starve for 3 days, eat 1200 kcal, sleep 12 hours, starve for 3 days, eat 1200 kcal, sleep 12 hours, starve for 3 days, eat 1200 kcal, sleep 12 hours, starve for 3 days, eat 1200 kcal, sleep 12 hours, ...) just play to actually enjoy the experience. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived