Doc Holliday

Nemesis

I was moving from the abandoned lookout towards the mine. I'm not a horrible shot, but I ain't no Annie Oakley either. As I'm about half way to the mine two wolves come out of nowhere and charge. Amazingly, I didn't panic and shot the first one then swung the rifle left and shot the second only a few feet from me. Felt like Doc Holliday. And to clarify, my shooting is much closer to horrible than to Annie.

I was moving from the abandoned lookout towards the mine. I'm not a horrible shot, but I ain't no Annie Oakley either. As I'm about half way to the mine two wolves come out of nowhere and charge. Amazingly, I didn't panic and shot the first one then swung the rifle left and shot the second only a few feet from me. Felt like Doc Holliday. And to clarify, my shooting is much closer to horrible than to Annie.

I have had similar experiences where a wolf came out of nowhere and I: pulled up my inventory, selected the rifle, drew the rifle and shot the wolf. It was just about to the stabby mini-game when it plowed into the snow. I was like "YES!" and start laughing. :)

It is the little victories that make it.... because I think we all know were are gonna die in TLD.

Archived