How does a bunker looks like (answered)

exeexe

I know there are possible bunker spawn locations on more than one map.

But I'm curious:

Does always exactly one bunker spawn on every map that can have bunkers?

Does exactly one bunker spawn in every game (so that if you found one on one map there's no point in searching for one on the others)?

Or is it "at least one bunker"?

I've never found more than one. But I didn't always (get the chance to) look.

Does always exactly one bunker spawn on every map that can have bunkers?

Yes.

Does exactly one bunker spawn in every game (so that if you found one on one map there's no point in searching for one on the others)?

Or is it "at least one bunker"?

"At least one" -- Basically, the answer above. One bunker will spawn in Mystery Lake, and one in Pleasant Valley.

• 1 month later...

I have been playing this game for months, and I still have yet to find a bunker, in Mystery Lake. I made it my mission to find a bunker there, so will start there purposely. I have even tried using the cordinates, but the only way I've figured out to do that (the screen shot for debugs that saves to your desktop) doesn't show it to me, so I have to minimize, pull it up and see where I am, it hasn't worked for me that way either.

RRRR

Joris Dietziker has made a

of where to find possible bunkers. Apparently, there are nine possible locations in Mystery Lake.

I had to switch back and forth between the video and the game to be sure I looked at the right spots and verified the bunker wasn't here or there, or there, etc. until I finally found the right location in my playthrough.

The developers really made an effort in hiding those things, and to be honest, the one I found was not worth all the effort (it had a reasonable supply of food, some can openers and lots and lots of water - which was impossible for me to carry out of there, so I might as well not have bothered).

But then again, if you're bored looking for the elusive bunker might give you something to do.

I found one right away in my first play through but didn't realize it was such a big deal. Shortly after taking a nap in the bunker I went outside, sprained my ankle and died after making a fire. :(

Archived