First time Stalker mode

Ysidro

Yesterday I decided to stop the 38 day run at second difficulty level and instead start on Stalker mode.

I started at Mystery lake near the Camp Office, and went from there to the Trapper's Homestead. I managed to miss Max's Last Stand (always forget about that), and there was no knife or axe at any of the other spots between those places. There was however a rifle and a bit of ammo, so I decided to go to the Logging Camp to see whether there's be an axe there. I skipped the Lookout and walked on. A wolf started running my way, but a single shot wounded it and made it run off. I decided to get the axe at the Logging Camp and return to look for the wolf or corpse.

Close to the Logging camp I saw a second wolf on the left side of the road. Hugging the right side I tried to sneak past, and when it aggroed after all I decided to simply run and hide in the first cabin. I had it in my sight when yet another wolf stepped from behind a tree just in front of me. My shot missed, and 2 wolves jumped on me. I think I managed to fight off one before dying :P

So... Second time Stalker mode has been started now.

Archived