Rifle where are you?

MueckE

In my last run (started mystery lake), i couldnt find the rifle. I was very disappointed because

i fought fluffy with my hands i didnt find the rifle. Than i gave up and thought that i will find one later in the game

when i go to CH or PV and started to loot mystery lake. I already went to lookout, trappers, office and the dam, and

now started to build my first camp at campoffice. So as usual, i made my round on mystery lake and voila,

behind the lone lake cabin was a corpse and right next to it a rifle.

You know what? This was very exciting! Not the fact that i fanally found a rifle, but that the rifle spawned in

a different place, kind of hidden! This makes the sandbox much more interesting, thank you.

It's guaranteed there's a gun in each map (ML, CH and PV, not sure if the guarantee is also for any future maps). But there are lots of places the guns can be in, including a good number of outdoors locations like next to corpses or under the bridge near the dam. I've also found a rifle once inside a fishing cabin.

It's guaranteed there's a gun in each map (ML, CH and PV, not sure if the guarantee is also for any future maps). But there are lots of places the guns can be in, including a good number of outdoors locations like next to corpses or under the bridge near the dam. I've also found a rifle once inside a fishing cabin.

Thanks for the info. I guess I need to visit each map also. That I may be able to see what I could do best there.

pocket knife

• 4 weeks later...

I found one in a little fishing shack in CH when I started on the lake... it took me 14 days to get there, I see a bear, kill it (first bear kill :D) and then 3 wolves come from 3 different directions and maul me! Anyway I love the spawn diversity of the rifle As well

• 4 weeks later...

I've been extremely fortunate in my latest game, managing to find 3 rifles, two in PV and one in CH near the entrance to PV. Unfortunately I keep loading them all up with bullets and then leaving them to lighten me up, so my stock of bullets is running low. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived