Backer perks and goods....

speef22

Hello All!

So I have been looking through the forums about the physical goods and have seen a few instances where it appears that Hinterland has already pinged people with an email requesting their info for shipping of goods. I have not seen this email as of yet and I am wondering if I either missed it or maybe it has not occurred yet. I am in no hurry for my backer goods, but have been interested in the status of the rewards from my pledge tier, naming of place in game, namely, but also the actual goods as well.

Thanks for replies!

-Jason

Hey! I'm sorry to say I'm not totally sure which physical goods have and have not started going out, if any. Please feel free to shoot an email to our info address (info at hinterlandgames dot com) with your tier information, and we'll see if we can get your questions answered :)

Hey! I'm sorry to say I'm not totally sure which physical goods have and have not started going out, if any. Please feel free to shoot an email to our info address (info at hinterlandgames dot com) with your tier information, and we'll see if we can get your questions answered :)

Thanks for the quick reply! Email coming your way very shortly! :)

-Jason

Archived