I survived 43 years!!!

:D:D I know I am silly....maybe a bit nuts,sometimes,too...but this is topic of survival and I also survived my living in this crazy world. :lol: Today is running 43 years of my survival. :D It was tough,but interesting,sometimes thrilling,many times I passed days with doing alot of mistakes. :) But I learned from them.I met many"wolves" in my life,at start I was scared of them,in time I got hardened.The fact,I still stand proud on my feet today,proves,that what didn`t kill me,made me stronger.I also survived many"blizzards" of my life. :)

So.....Happy birthday to me!!Yeeeeeey!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D:D I know I am silly....maybe a bit nuts,sometimes,too...but this is topic of survival and I also survived my living in this crazy world. :lol: Today is running 43 years of my survival. :D It was tough,but interesting,sometimes thrilling,many times I passed days with doing alot of mistakes. :) But I learned from them.I met many"wolves" in my life,at start I was scared of them,in time I got hardened.The fact,I still stand proud on my feet today,proves,that what didn`t kill me,made me stronger.I also survived many"blizzards" of my life. :)

So.....Happy birthday to me!!Yeeeeeey!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HA! This made my morning :D

Happy Birthday Denyo!

Archived