Lost in the Woods of Early Access

http://www.polygon.com/2015/3/3/8139699 ... s-gdc-2015

I'm definitely one of those players who plays on a somewhat consistent basis that hasn't been contributing to the forums at all because frankly I'm enjoying what I'm seeing and playing already. What I do find sad is what I read about all the griping, whining and hostility that can get directed from the community. Granted I've been burned a time or two on early access but I'm glad the development team at Hinterland is sticking to their guns and incorporating feedback, but not letting the feedback direct the game. Lord knows the gaming community et al is a very difficult beast to please, but then I've already backed this project so I already know it's something that I want to see get made they way it was pitched to me. Mind you, like I said I'm not terribly big on the forum chat so perhaps someone can enlighten me as to the mood?

Forum chat mood is positive, heated debate occurs, conversations flow freely, trolls get an average of 1 day quarters and then the boot, numbers grow 10-50 per day, moderators moderate fairly, no censorship.

I like it +1

Forum chat mood is positive, heated debate occurs, conversations flow freely, trolls get an average of 1 day quarters and then the boot, numbers grow 10-50 per day, moderators moderate fairly, no censorship.

I like it +1

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I was surprised that only 12 % of people played in Stalker mode. I have not even tried other setting. I love Stalker mode and would not have it any other way.

As for the mood in forums, i have only positive experiences so far...

I really love the game as it is. No automapping or other "helping" features please..

Going on almost 60 days now....

Archived