Wolf Struggle

I didn't win but I was fighting while encumbered and food poisoned. Not sure if this effects the outcome. I like the idea though and look forward to more battles. One thing I thought and even tried in the excitement was swinging my mouse left to right as if I were trying to tear away from the wolf. Just did it naturally not sure if this is something that could be incorporated into the escape factor.

Seems good. I have won two fights barely. Died from wounds once and survived once. Didn't have much time to administer first aid and get inside(which seems right). I had everything I needed otherwise would have died (also seems right).

Yeah same hear even at full health can't get the bugger. Might be nice to use the Crowbar, maybe if its equipped increases your chances of surviving. It is equip-able but you really can't do anything with it.

Yea, I'd agree. It's really difficult.

Though I do like the mechanic. Maybe instead of building strength and firing it off, you have two attacks (still left/right click) that cost different amounts. And there's an energy bar which when depleted means your death. The amount of energy would vary based on your condition. Just a thought.

Archived