JOBS: Come work with the Hinterland Team!

Ryan CM

I'm only 16 right now, but I've been interested in a computer-type career to get and keep me on my feet through college.

I'm not exactly the best person for techie stuff unless you want me downloading things or the like. Which, we all can do, I'm sure, or we wouldn't be here ;)

As it is however, I wouldn't mind being something of an official tester for the game, looking for bugs and the like. I'd also be glad to help with community outreach and relations, going to conventions to promote the game, finding out what they'd like to see from the game. In fact, if the staff has anything they'd want someone for anything much, I'd be glad to assist.

I have a B.FA from Castleton University that I havent applied to my life in 5 years. But my god, could I ever be a character artist for you! Problem is, I am already on a happy career path and your artists are already doing an amazing job. Keep it up!

Hi,

Currently I'm a senior game graphics student at Digital Arts and Entertainment (Belgium)

and I'm starting an 18 week internship in February at Black Forest Games (Germany).

After this internship I will be graduated and looking for a job.

I will definitely send my application letter when this time comes

and I've already sent a letter at info@hinterlandgames.com that goes a little bit more in-depth than this post.

You can take a look at my porfolio and give me feedback if you have the time.

http://eliasleonard.com/

I'm a 3D artist and mainly focused on making props and characters,

preferably hand painted since I enjoy this the most.

Besides that I enjoy making particle effects as well.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived