$15 backer, new to forum, help a newb

mobilesworking

Howdy y'all,

Backed at the $15 level, so no beta for me. Sittin' pretty until the 1st episode of the narrative game drops. My question is: has the process changed by which my Steam code is delivered? Do I need to link this forum account to... something else? Or will it go through KS per usual. I ask because I've heard nothing via KS, so I assume Hinterland communications are now exclusively through the forums/Twitter.

Thanks for your help.

Your Steam key would have been sent to the email account you used for Kickstarter, and was sent 5 months ago to backers. You might want to go back and check your spam folder in case your system marked it incorrectly. Otherwise you'll need to contact either Ryan on the forum or contact the studio to verify the key.

hey there! When the full story mode is released, we will be sending out information through email as well as kickstarter. Would you be able to send me an email at info at hinterlandgames dot com with the email you signed up for and I can verify it is on our backer list for the newsletter mailout?

Thanks!

Question, y'all; I'm confused.

Is the full story mode only going to be released only to the folks that kickstarted? Do they get it first for an amount of time? I got my copy on steam, and have been really looking forward to story mode and would hate to miss out on it, or have to wait additional months.

How can I get in on the full story mode when it is first released?

Is the full story mode only going to be released only to the folks that kickstarted? Do they get it first for an amount of time? I got my copy on steam, and have been really looking forward to story mode and would hate to miss out on it, or have to wait additional months.

Hey there! If you have already downloaded the Sandbox mode on Steam, when Story mode is ready it will come as an update. Everyone will receive it at the same time - but there is no official date for Story mode's release at this time.

Hey there! If you have already downloaded the Sandbox mode on Steam, when Story mode is ready it will come as an update. Everyone will receive it at the same time - but there is no official date for Story mode's release at this time.

Awesome, thank you for the swift response Ryan! This game is great, you devs are great and I honestly tell all my friends about how different and amazing this game is both from a survival standpoint as well as from an early-access-game standpoint. Good show all around!

• 2 months later...
Any idea on a ballpark for story mode release? Not looking for an actual date. Something as ballpark as half a year will do.

Last update I saw from Raphael regarding this question was "this year". That means 8 months or less if they can stick to it :)

• 1 month later...

Archived