Dave's Quiet Clearing

brenton_nichol

Minor issue, but I didn't even know this spot had a name until I was a dozen or so games in; the name text that appears on screen seems to only be triggered if you're hugging the far right side of the gully as you enter the cave.

This made me wonder if there aren't any other location names I'm unaware of because the on-screen text only triggers in a very specific spot. Can we get a full list of named locations that should be findable?

• 1 year later...

We're not planning on releasing an "official" list of locations at this time, but I know that the community made maps include many (if not most) of the current discoverable locations. http://steamcommunity.com/app/305620/guides/?browsefilter=trend&requiredtags[]=Maps%20or%20Levels&requiredtags[]=english

As for the location trigger on Dave's clearing, I hadn't noticed it myself, but we'll take a look at it. 

Thanks,

--Patrick

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2015 at 4:05 AM, brenton_nichol said:

Minor issue, but I didn't even know this spot had a name until I was a dozen or so games in; the name text that appears on screen seems to only be triggered if you're hugging the far right side of the gully as you enter the cave.

This made me wonder if there aren't any other location names I'm unaware of because the on-screen text only triggers in a very specific spot. Can we get a full list of named locations that should be findable?

Whiteberry's maps are good for finding locations - 

Archived