[Video] the final 3 days of a long Stalker run

ChillPlayer

I recorded the full 148 days of my last stalker run and made a video of the final 3 days which were quite intense. Out of ammo, no sewing kit and cloths getting ruined piece by piece I had some hard choices to make and paid the ultimate price for one mistake. I chose to focus on the finale to keep the video short but also so I can show my friends - and the world :D - what TLD to me is all about: a brutal survival situation were one mistake can get you into serious troubles, but also fair enough to give you almost always a way out if you plan ahead and make the right decisions. Enjoy ;)

[bBvideo 560,340:7hps8bwb]

[/bBvideo]

[EDIT]: just realized there's a gameplay video section, could an admin please move this thread there?

Nice ! Yes, most of the time one dies by a chain of errors, not only a single one :DPs: Train your infight skills ;)

thanks ;) I was happy to have captured this, it's a "pure" death so to speak, I didn't die from one big mistake but lot's of small ones, gradually. Kinda reminds me of how the guy in "Into the wild" died.

About the infight skills, I usually end a fight around 50-60% when I and my cloths are in good condition. But everything was falling apart already, notice how many cloths got ruined after each wolf fight. Which is another lesson in itself for me, never engage a wolf fight with poor clothing ;)

Well in real life a wolf would most likely kill you with one bite to the throat, unless you're Liam Neeson of course :D But my health went down so quickly mainly because my clothes were all in low condition, around 20-30%. In good condition I seldom get below 50%, unless I'm attacked by one of the notorious Super Wolves ;)

Archived