Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

1 hour ago, cekivi said:

Best of luck @RossBondReturns! :)

Thank you! Since this is my current run and I will eventually be uploading it...(my God that will be a lot of Episodes!) I can say that this is the run where I have "cracked the glass ceiling" as it were. I'm highly satisfied! :) I suppose I should upload the rest of the previous survivalists too beforehand so it could really take a long time, since I need to finish editing the last few episodes of Reg.

Also I'll also find out who can stand LONG LP's without commentary. Oh well. :)

With the temperature dropping quick, I was heading back to the hut with a heavy load of cedar and sticks.  The scene strikes me, so I climb up out to the middle of the partially fallen tree to get the shot I want...but instead fall just as I am about to get there.  So ya get this shot instead.

fall.jpg

• Upvote 4

Having difficulty to find an animal in Mystery Lake. The global temperature dramatically decreased, i.e. max I feel like -8 with 2 deerskin pants, a rabbitskin mittens, and 2 wolfskin coats. It's becoming worse day by day. I have a magnifying glass but it is almost impossible to catch a sunny day now.

screen_55b9f00f-d3ba-4bc6-87a4-917319b829da_hi.png

Edited by butka
  • Upvote 1