Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

On 1/26/2016 at 6:07 PM, sulli said:

Found a secret entrance to the upper levels of Carter Hydro Electric Dam!

centerhttps://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/16591750/12601652/f112efa6-c45f-11e5-9abf-75470dcf40ba.png

That's a great shot.  I always thought there had to be a way up there and tried many frustrating times.  I would love to know the route you took to get up there.  

15 minutes ago, Patrick Carlson said:

That was a very courteous bear who ate you. Even folded your pants! :winky:

Lol, nice, which one was it? Yogi or Gentle Ben?

now Sir, you have inspired me to raise the stakes in my current TWM run to redo this pic, but with a bearskin sleeping bag! 

On 4/10/2016 at 7:29 PM, hauteecolerider said:

@TheRealNFK Love the fishing hut! Lovely contrast of the bright green against the fog!

I've got a few gems from Timberwolf Mountain:

Home in the fog:

5709ba5873c63_HomeintheFog.thumb.png.754

Need some Inuit Snow Goggles!

5709b9f81ba75_NeedSomeInuitSnowGoggles!.

Stargazing from my Bear Bedroll:

5709b9bf2a550_StarrySkylight.thumb.png.1

I saw that hole in your roof!screen_fb87a022-5f34-4ab4-9b50-8d497ed3f

So I thought I would drop by and patch it for you!  I had some spare old bedding laying around and I thought with it's insulative properties, well, you know, should work? Right?

I guess I'm not much of a do it yourselfer...

• Upvote 5

I shot an arrow in the air from the hut on TWM totally by accident and thought the arrow had been lost as I searched for it and could never find it.  Then a couple of days later I see this carcass and somehow scored this kill?  I retrieved my arrow and harvested the animal.  Meat was down to 13%, so not sure if this is/was a glitch, but I'll take it!screen_4d5f4368-b8c6-482a-b326-276fd47c5

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, TheRealNFK said:

I killed this deer in the ravine the other day, and something about the way it fell made me feel... I don't know, not exactly sad, but somber.

pdHi5RA.jpg

kinda looks like it's crying...

on the other hand, nice shot.  Looks like your arrow punched thru the ribs and lodged in right lung

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

kinda looks like it's crying...

on the other hand, nice shot.  Looks like your arrow punched thru the ribs and lodged in right lung

Hard to tell from this angle. The arrow isn't very far in so in real life that's likely a flesh wound. Of course, that's one of the mechanics of the game so you can find your arrows after shooting them so I can't complain too much :)

5 minutes ago, common said:

room.thumb.jpg.406087ce3d2184f07ae6397f8my CH lookout, is sugar bad ? 

nicely done!  

to "create" the illusion of more, try dropping the herbal teas in the box one item at a time... same goes for the coffee tin.  

oh, btw, "damn, Son, where did you get all those sewing kits?"

1 minute ago, common said:

all over the place i guess .... started off in TWM, passed through PV on my way to this place CH lookout.   I just came back from DP with 100 arrowheads and 2 extra sowing kits. 

I made 86 before i ran out of fuel one time... now you got me wondering what's the most arrows you can craft in a single game session?  between all the maps and the transition areas where you can harvest birch saplings, that would be a good contest!