When you have enough food & water, skip ahead

UncleJoe

My idea is, if you have several days worth of food and water. You have an option to become a home body for a few days and skip ahead. Currently I have to manually hover of my bed and eat, drink, sleep, eat, drink, sleep, eat, drink, sleep, eat, drink, sleep, eat, drink, sleep.... well you get the idea. :D

What I would like to see, when you go to bed the are two tabs. One is the rest tab as normal and the other called something like "habitation". When you open this tab it gives you a calculated amount of time eg. 2 Days 6 Hours. Time you can survive based on the stores currently in your inventory. So I can get back to the game and not get bogged down on boring mindless key pressing. Obviously, there need to be some rules. It must be an actual bed in a solid shelter. If you get food poisoning it breaks you out of the habitation so you can heal up.

I really like the looting, hunting, fishing, trapping and running from wolfs, but I always end up with a stock pile of supplies. Which I have to burn through and in turn bores the bajesus out of me. :cry:

Archived