Double Fluffy

RedSchuhart

So it was my 4'th day of survival, I've stocked myself with rifle and 11 rounds at Trapper's Homestead, found some deer carcasses and a wolf nearby, poor bastard thought he had a chance to take a bite from me. I left big part of my supplies at the locker, and decided to explore the forest, I had food and water for a day or two, some tools and eagerness for adventure.

I've searched the lookout, logging camp, but found almost nothing worthy, so I went further and some time later came to the dam. At first I didn't want to go inside, knowing about the bloodthirsty creature of darkness, that was waiting there. But then I thought "Hey man, you've got a rifle, a knife, and a prybar, there's nothing to be afraid of! You can kill a whole wolfpack if it's gonna stumble in your way!". Reassured I entered the dam.

First I threw some flares into the hall, and prepared to shoot the wolf when it'll investigate the noise. Nothing happened, I thought maybe there's nobody home and went further. And then I heard barking right near me, horrified I turned to shoot the damn creature but I was too slow, I fell to the ground wolf's jaws were snapping right if front of my face, but after two strikes of a knife Fluffy fell dead at my feet. I bandaged my wounds and went to explore control room, found some food and bandages, spotted a safe in a corner but then... I heard barking again. "Oh shi..."

P.S. Sorry for my english.

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry, that was me screaming... I wasn't paying attention when I went downstairs to feed Fluffy and he startled me and I screamed... *he's such a happy wolf, gotta love him* :D

When Fluffy greets me upon entering the Dam, its much more swearing intensive.

OP are you sure you killed him? Wolves don't typically die once you throw them off you, they are only wounded. Usually they run away to lick their wounds and will often come back and attack you after a minute or two. I've never found two wolves inside the dam before.

I had a total heart attack the first time I ran into Fluffy myself. I had heard warnings about her so the first time I ever went in the dam I had a rifle and was moving very cautiously. I looked around upstairs for a moment and didn't see anything, and had heard that Fluffy didn't always spawn, so I foolishly began looting - next thing I know, that shedevil had run up the stairs behind me and clamped down on my jugular. Game over.

Now any time I go in there I make sure I have a hunting knife first and I just barrel headlong downstairs and fight Fluffy before anything else happens.

OP are you sure you killed him? Wolves don't typically die once you throw them off you, they are only wounded. Usually they run away to lick their wounds and will often come back and attack you after a minute or two. I've never found two wolves inside the dam before.

I thought the same thing, but I've had double back to back attacks in the dark of the Dam, granted it could be Fluffy making an immediate attack, however someone else posted on one thread (not sure where) that they were in the dam and got attacked by a wolf, presumably Fluffy, and they killed it. While basking in their glory and skinning the animal they were set up by another wolf as soon as they started. So I do think it happens, might be rare.

• 1 month later...
Sometimes Fluffy goes away. And sometimes he doesn't go away. Then those black eyes roll over white and you hear that horrible high-pitched screamin'

So, eleven hundred noobs went in to the dam, three hundred and sixteen come out, the wolves took the rest....

jaws_43737.jpg

Archived