Monster Wolves.. Help!

Evolution13

I just got killed by a wolf inside wtf.

It's always a hoot when new players think they've hit the jackpot in the safety of Carter Hydro Dam only to stumble upon Fluffy...

Don't worry though. Next time, you'll be prepared.

I remember last time I went up to the Dam, I had my torch ready... I checked everywhere... no Fluffy until my torch was out. I hear some muffled noises here, I hear some muffled noised there... I was on edge the whole time until it pounced me.

Had to sleep outside until I froze. Fortunately by then, the wolf had bled out. Hey, at least I had something to eat!

So yeah, there is a wolf inside the dam. Now you know...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahha so sweet little fluffy is meant to be inside! hahah. what was funny is I could hear it's foot steps and was thinking to myself thats odd I can hear something walking around outside. Until is started growling and attacked me didn't even see it coming - scared the living daylights out of me :)

Well, he's not inside all the time. But he can re-populate the dam after a while. First time I found the Dam building there was no Fluffy. But later one time when I stumbled in wounded after a 3 consecutive fight/flight from wolves, he finished the job.

Correct me if I'm wrong but once you kill him you will not see him a second time that game.

Nope. Not really. I was fighting Fluffy on day 3 or 4, then returned to the Carter Hydro Dam on Day 30 only to realize that the Carter Hydro Dam is empty. Put up a fire for 11 hours and went to sleep and got attacked during my sleep. So much for no Fluffy once you kill it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but once you kill him you will not see him a second time that game.

Nope. Not really. I was fighting Fluffy on day 3 or 4, then returned to the Carter Hydro Dam on Day 30 only to realize that the Carter Hydro Dam is empty. Put up a fire for 11 hours and went to sleep and got attacked during my sleep. So much for no Fluffy once you kill it.

Fluffy should only make one appearance. If he shows up again in your game, please make a copy of your save file and head to the Bug/Tech forum!

...Thinking about it now, I *think* it might be possible he reappeared some things respawned in one or two of the updates, but this is a pretty uneducated guess I'm making. If it happens moving forward, and not immediately after a patch or update, let us know.

Archived