Bunker-spawns changed in latest update?

electrix

I've been playing for quite a while now and I've searched for a bunker on every slope, near every mountain exactly everywhere and I'm starting to loose my mind.

I've followed this Youtube-video;

But there is no bunker at any of those locations. So my two questions are;

1. Is a bunker 100% guaranteed to spawn?

2. Did you change or add new bunker-locations in the last update?

Best regards.

jonas123 asked the same question a while ago. He was answered there is a 100% bunker spawn in Mystery Lake.

But maybe that answer is not true anymore. Either there is a new location somewhere or the spawn is no longer guaranteed.

Yeah I saw that too but was hoping that a Hinterland-official could answer the questions so I at least can stop looking if it doesn't exist in my gameplay.. :/

Maybe you should post it as a bug report. As far as we know there should always be a bunker in Mystery Lake and you've checked all locations and not found a bunker. There's been nothing in the change lists of the updates, so this could be a bug.

This is not necessarily a bug. The player was in v.138 (as stated in his video). The bunker may/may not appear in the same location(s) as shown in that user's video, or some location(s) may have been moved or changed, or it may have been placed in another map, or new bunker location(s) may have been added since that version.

As has been stated many times, the game is in alpha and is subject to change many times before the final release.

Maybe you should post it as a bug report. As far as we know there should always be a bunker in Mystery Lake and you've checked all locations and not found a bunker. There's been nothing in the change lists of the updates, so this could be a bug.

This is not necessarily a bug. The player was in v.138 (as stated in his video). The bunker may/may not appear in the same location(s) as shown in that user's video, or some location(s) may have been moved or changed, or it may have been placed in another map, or new bunker location(s) may have been added since that version.

As has been stated many times, the game is in alpha and is subject to change many times before the final release.

Exactly the reason why I would like an answer to my questions from the dev's when it comes to the current alpha-version. :)

Well until now most changes are on the changelists with each update and there's been no word on changing the bunker mechanics. So it's certainly possible something broke since v.138. I never said that this is a bug, I said "this could be a bug".

Like you said, the game is in alpha.Things break occasionally and the devs would like us to report any possible bugs we might find. If it's a bug, they will be grateful for pointing it out. If it isn't, no harm done.

Archived