Throw meat\Pack of wolves\Leaving equipment quikly

BRAINSTUDIO

If we carry fresh meat (maybe cooked too) we can throw it (like a flear) near wolves to distract them.

Maybe with a % of success.

_________

Always about wolves..those wolves are always alone..maximum two..what about a pack of 5-6 wolves

where your only possibility is:

1 - RUN

2 - only having a ranged weapon (now shotgun)and killing the alpha Wolf (maybe recognizing him from size or colour)

About RUN, it will be interesting an option to leave immediatly all your equipment to have some extra stamina to rum out from danger! perfect in case of the suggested pack of wolves.

After you can try to find your equipment in the same place..maybe without food eated from animals.

Maybe with alot of degrade or maybe covered from snow.

If we carry fresh meat (maybe cooked too) we can throw it (like a flear) near wolves to distract them.

Maybe with a % of success.

You can drop decoys by pressing '4'. The best decoy is automatically selected from your inventory. Guts are the best decoy I think followed by raw meat.

About RUN, it will be interesting an option to leave immediatly all your equipment to have some extra stamina to rum out from danger! perfect in case of the suggested pack of wolves.

After you can try to find your equipment in the same place..maybe without food eated from animals.

Maybe with alot of degrade or maybe covered from snow.

This has been suggested multiple times already, but has several issues that need to be overcome first. What exactly would be dropped? Well, that's obvious: your backpack. But what would be in your backpack? Some items would be in your pack, others would be in your pockets. So dropping *everything* is not an option. So how do you select what gets dropped?

I would love to see this in the game, but it would need to be thoroughly designed so it will function instinctively.

What exactly would be dropped? Well, that's obvious: your backpack. But what would be in your backpack? Some items would be in your pack, others would be in your pockets. So dropping *everything* is not an option. So how do you select what gets dropped?

Everything is the option. Is not a normal situation, is an emergency situation, where your life is in danger and you have only one possibility to escape..RUN.

After is like restarting a new game in sense of equipment..and try to return back on your old and modified equipment.

There are many things that are not perfet because is a game, so loosing all maybe is not 100% realistic but..

save your life and create a big impact to your game.

Sure..the main problem is that you can reload the game, this kill the survival spirit of the game.

Everything is the option. Is not a normal situation, is an emergency situation, where your life is in danger and you have only one possibility to escape..RUN.

If they implement it like that I will not like it at all. I would never put all my fire making equipment or my knife in my backpack for instance. So why would I loose those by dropping my pack? That doesn't make sense. In an emergency situation and you really need to run, of course you would drop your pack if that could save your life. And for that very reason I would never carry my most essential items in my pack, but on my body.

If they implement it like that I will not like it at all. I would never put all my fire making equipment or my knife in my backpack for instance. So why would I loose those by dropping my pack? That doesn't make sense. In an emergency situation and you really need to run, of course you would drop your pack if that could save your life. And for that very reason I would never carry my most essential items in my pack, but on my body.

I understand but:

Or they implement a different container about your body (showing your body you choose where put what

(And i think is too much gdr element for this game, any case will apreciate)

Or drop all (not so bad, you are died any case and now you haven't this option, so if you will have you can use or not.

Or they decide some "essential" items like knife that IF YOU HAVE they remain with you.

But any case remember you can retorn to thake all your stuff

And this option is usefull only if they introduce a real danger like a pack of wolves.

Archived