POLL: Do you want future gameplay videos narrated or not?

Raphael van Lierop

Do you want new gameplay videos to be Narrated or Non-Narrated?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes. I like when @Raphael van Lierop spoils me about gameplay changes in narrating videos like we had in all the updates videos we've already seen, an in that way :

"ADDENDUM: Rather than "Narrative", what about just doing it as "Player Commentary" -- not so much about the specific mechanics, but rather commentary as from your in-game perspective while playing it".

On 3/23/2017 at 2:15 AM, SteveP said:

Both. You should do some playthroughs completely without narration that showcase the in game narrative, the sounds of the game, the features of the game such as animal behaviours but without explanation so that there is potential for the observant people to catch things or get ideas. I would limit this to one hour and I would recommend that you hire or enlist a certain expert gamer to do this, GELtaz. If he feels up to tackling The Hunted, that is probably one of the intensest challenges. Maybe throw in a wrinkle with heading in an odd direction and spending the first night in the snow shelter. Compress or edit parts of it; your expert knows his stuff.

Secondly, Raph, you should know what you want to say in your narrative up front and then choose a scenario or two for background. I'd kind of like to see you do the game too! At this point, you would be extolling the new features of the game and discussing its capabilities in general without giving out map spoilers and with maybe only a few basic survival techniques such as making a fire, setting a snare, fishing etc.

serious necro on this post. wtg stevep =D keep commenting raph

Yes, I would really like to see Hinterlands and GELtaz collaborating! He is on Facebook now too with promotions for all his vids there.

13 hours ago, ElvisHunter said:

serious necro on this post. wtg stevep =D keep commenting raph

It's an old post for sure. You never know what you're gonna find when you trove through the archives. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived